The Party Wall Office specialises solely in party wall matters. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service at competitive rates. Based near Salisbury, the company serves Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.


Free Advice

Free, professional advice regards Party Walls matter and The Party Wall Act: for owners and neighbours.

Highly affordable

We do not charge VAT on our Party Wall work and offer a very affordable low cost service.

For Owners

Helping home owners to navigate the legal process that need to be satisfied for work to Party Walls.

For Neighbours

We advise neighbours of those having Party Wall work carried out, helping with the Party Wall process.


Are you the building owner?

If you are planning a building extension to your house, such as a kitchen extension, loft conversion or basement, then the works are likely to affect your neighbours. They will also very likely be governed by the Party Wall Act, a point of law that requires you give your neighbours due notice. There is a risk that the works may cause damage to your neighbour's property. And failure to comply with this point of law could result in the building works being stopped and a court awarding damages. However, if you use the Party Wall Act any dispute will be resolved by party wall surveyors and not in the courts under common law. And therefore the costs will be typically lower.

Are you the neighbour (the adjoining owner)?

If your neighbours are considering building an extension to their house, the works may be governed by the Party Wall Act. A point of law that requires them to give you notice of their works. There is the risk the works may cause damage to your building during the work. Or damage may manifest sometime after the works. If you wish to discuss your neighbours building works please contact us for free party wall advice and how it may affect you.